To add, remove or update a DNS record, follow this simple guide:
- Login to your control panel at https://account.domaincheck.co.uk/clientarea.php
- Click the large "Domains" menu button to bring up your list of domains
- Click the "Spanner" icon next to the domain you'd like to update
- In the side-bar menu on the left, click "Manage DNS"
- You can now add, remove or update the DNS records for the domain you've selected.
Click the "Add Record" to enter a new record, use the text boxes to change existing records or click the "Bin" icon to delete a record.
Press "Save Changes" to save & commit your DNS record updates.