To setup web forwarding on your domain-name, follow this simple guide:
- Login to your Domaincheck account at https://account.domaincheck.co.uk/clientarea.php
- Click the large "Domains" button to bring up your list of domain-names
- Click the "Spanner" icon next to the domain you'd like forwarding configured to bring up the Domain Management page
- Click the "Domain Forwarders" option in the menu on the left hand side
- In the "Redirect To:" box, type the full web address, including http://, where you'd like visitors to be forwarded and then click "Add Domain Forwarder"
- Go back to the Domain Management page and click on "Manage DNS"
- Click "Add Record"
- Enter "www" as the name, choose "CNAME" as the type and enter "forwarding.domaincheck.co.uk" as the RDATA. Click "Add record" to save
- Click "Add Record" again
- Enter "@" as the name, choose "A" as the type and enter "188.8.131.52" as the RDATA. Click "Add record" to save
Your web forwarding is now setup and will be active shortly.